Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Weekend












What a wonderful, uneventful weekend! I usually just sit around and watch the kids play with dad. I decided that I should take some pictures of our every day life.



When Michael was a baby (like a few days old) I took a picture of Mike and Michael on the hammock. I took this picture to show how much he has grown. (And you will see below that he thinks he is almost as big as dad).



Sister was especially whiney this weekend. I figured out why on Monday - fever and vomitting. (We are better now.) It was very clear that she will be our water baby. We were all outside playing in the shop. Mike was watering the back yard and cooking some sausage he made. (it was great)



Sister ran outside and came back in wet. The kids decided they wanted to put on their swimsuits and play basketball. (? - I don't know - I can't follow the logic.)

Overall we had a good weekend. We built a "tent" in Michael's bed with my old Raggedy Ann sheet. We bought a new movie called The Reef (nemo knock-off) that Michael has worn out.

We had our very own "boxing" match on the back porch. Good Times! Watch to the end to see Sister's participation!


1 comment:

  1. I love the videos! I need to figure out how to add some to mine. I got a new camera today...so maybe I can get some posted soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete