Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends Forever and Christmas Preparation


And sometimes they get along. On this particular day, they were playing together in Katelynn's room but they were being quiet. I was a little worried...."What has sister done to him? What has he done to her to keep her quiet?"

So it turns out they were reading. It was a sweet moment. I think they started fighting about 10 minutes later. Having a two year old is a bit challenging this week (and last week). She is a bit dramatic and thinks she runs the show.

Below are a few pictures I have taken over the last month. I promise...I am going to get better at this blogging thing.



Supergirl and Batboy. Well, how do you get ready for Santa Claus? The Lewis Family dresses as superheros for the day.

Pictures from Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment