Friday, March 4, 2011

The Weekend Ahead

We made it to Gladewater. We are here and already telling fun stories. I always have so much fun out here at mom and dad's house.

My brother is getting married tomorrow. It is the event of the season and just another example of how much we are blessed!

Dad has been move to the hospice facility for the weekend so that he can rest and get as much attention as he needs.

Cousins are coming and friends of the family. The kids are already running around lime crazy.

A new season in our lives. We are adding a girl...Katie. And we are so very excited.

I thought I would try to blog as the events unfold to share with those that couldn't make it.

We'll see if I follow through with that!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment