Thursday, September 1, 2011

Smugglers

There are two women that walk along the road in Tyler. I have passed them several times over the past few months during my drive to mom's in the morning.

They seem to always been pulling or pushing something...and the second one ALWAYS has something under her shirt. I thought it was odd the first time I saw them. They always wear the same colored shirt. One follows the other over a big bridge. The first one has the cart an the second one stores her wares under her shirt.

No need to worry that her bra is in the way. It's obvious she hasn't worn one of those cumbersome things since Reagan was in the Whitehouse.

Yep, I enjoy watching the smugglers as they add to the local flavor of Tyler.

And that's my spoonful of joy for the day!!

Laughing and praising Him!
Tiff


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your telling of the story along with your physical demonstrations Much! I should have videod!!
    How I love my dramatic child!

    ReplyDelete