Monday, January 6, 2014

A Freezing Start

It's flipping cold. Ridiculous. Not fun. I don't have the right clothes for this type of weather. So, to celebrate my disdain for this cold weather, we made a winter wonderland in the back yard again.




This is the best way to celebrate the weather and prepare for school starting tomorrow.

Handsome is always ready for the cold weather and sets this winter wonderland up for the babies at the mention of an overnight freeze. He's been doing it for years.

See.... http://www.mykidsmakemesmile.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

(Insert commentary... So I couldn't find this blogging app since its been so long since I blogged.... I also am unclear on how the link function works... And we had a beautiful Christmas with my family.... I plan on blogging "more"... Stay tuned.)

Our own little WW.



Isn't it wonderful.


And cold....


Happy 2014 from the Lewis Family.

Let me share this in lieu of a family Christmas card...



If that doesn't drip Peace and Blessings....I don't know what does!

So, to you for 2014....

The Lord Bless you and keep you
The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you
The Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26 NIV

Joyfully full of it!

Tiff




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment