Monday, February 23, 2009

Toot-Toot’s Update

We had a pretty nice weekend. The kids and I worked in the garden and planted lettuce, potatoes, and sugar snap peas.


We visited toot-toot and hung out with daddy. Not much to tell, but I did get some pretty good pictures of Mom, dad, and the kiddos. Hope you enjoy.


Katelynn has learned how to work the "robot bed".


Dad still likes to be on the phone. I think he is the only person in therapy that wears his phone on his collar. The stroke has had a little effect on dad's phone etiquette....so if he calls you and just hangs up, he didn't have anything else to say. I do want to note that he has already improved in this area. The first day he called me and hung up I freaked out and drove up to the hospital. Now he will hand the phone to mom or say bye as he closes it.

Daddy is the best speed reader ever. (Not from this weekend, but I wanted to share the picture.)
Have a great week!!! Hugs to your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment