Monday, July 16, 2012

10 Day Challenge: Day 1

My So-Called Life as a Proverbs 31 Wife by Sara Horn

10-Day Challenge

Day one:

Today, go out of your way to show love to your husband. Make his favorite meal. Call or text him and tell him why you love him. Resist complaining or nagging about things he hasn't done (or things he has done that bother you). Pray for him and tell him you prayed for him today.

Heavenly Father, my greatest fear is that I don't meet up to made up standards of what I should be as a wife and mother. I ask that you help me focus on you and give me the confidence that making You a priority will not leave me flat on my face. Thank you for the amazing man you made to be my husband. Thank you that he loves me even after I've given him so many burned meals and dirty floors. Show me how to be the wife he needs. One that will build him up and bless him. Thank you for giving us an example of what love is in your son Jesus. I ask for strength to make it day by day with joy and peace that can only come from you. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment