Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kindergarten here we are!

Monday morning, August 24, 2009, and he is now an official big kid. No longer my baby. I even took a grown-up step outside of my comfort zone and we on TAX FREE WEEKEND to buy him some very cool shoes that were NOT ON SALE. Amazing. It's almost like I am now an official big girl!



Official First Day of School picture at the house on the front steps.


The whole family went together to Michael's new school.



Office First Day of School picture in front of his school.



He put his big kid back-pack (Harley, of course) on his hook.



Found his apple that showed us where he will sit.




Started coloring....and was ready to start his day.



And in case you were wondering, I did cry...a little bit. On the down the hallway leaving Michael's classroom, daddy and sister walked in front. I took that time to get it together. (I even thought ahead and wore waterproof mascara...just in case.)

By the end of the Kindergarten hallway, composure was back and I was a proud mother of a kindergarterner. Whew!

1 comment:

  1. so very sweet... his smile is AWESOME! what a fabulous pair you have. :-)

    ReplyDelete