Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sister is a Rock Star



I am an equal opportunity blogger, but something just happened to the computer and I lost the really creative post regarding sister....and now I have maxed out my computer time and will not be able to post another good one before another fight. (and I was doing so good).



Our resident rock star, a.k.a. Sister, loves the song "So What" by Pink. Her rendition goes like this, "Sho what, I'm a wok staw, I got my wok moos, an i no knee you." She got a barbie guitar today during our school shopping trip (see below). I have been home about an hour and have already decided this is going to Grana's house (I love you mom!).


Looks a lot like Janis Joplin. They speak the same language at least. We have a few standing rules at the house....no thumb-sucking in the living room (this one is new...and I don't think it will last), keep your hands out of your pants at all times (stop laughing, it is a real rule) and no hair brushing on the weekends (which explains our "rock-star" look).

No comments:

Post a Comment