Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Joy and Stuff

I found these pictures on the iPad. Sister and I spend a lot of time sitting at the baseball field. So, what are we supposed to do... Sit there and cheer??















I love this girl so much.

This morning's conversation:

K: momma do I have to go to Target. (Off site "gifted" class)
Me: yes, I thought you liked it.
K: I do but we made jello in class yesterday.
Me: o...k...
K: and we get to eat it today at school but I won't get to eat jello because ill be at target and I wanted to eat some jello.
Me: I'm sorry. (Because I'm at a loss for words.... I didn't know jello was so important to my daughter...do I even know her at all)
K: maybe they'll save me some and I can eat it at the end of the day.
Me: oh, I bet warm jello at the end of the day would be really good.

Note: I don't know what I'm going to do when she starts picking up on my sarcasm. It really will change our relationship...

I hope you have a day full of jello!!

Joyfully full of it,

Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment