Thursday, February 14, 2013

7

Just finished 7 by Jen Hatmaker. I have a lot more time on my hands without my phone in it constantly. ;)



The quote below is the end of 7. GO GET IT!! It's funny and absolutely puts life into perspective. The perfect compliment to the book we are reading by Meg Meeker.

“May we embrace unity over infighting, bravery over comfort, us over me, people over principles, and God’s glory over our own. Together, let’s become repairers of broken walls and restorers of streets with dwellings.

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. (Num. 6: 24–26)”

I love that she ends her book with the blessing we have chosen for our family. Lovely!!!

Be gloriously blessed today!
Tiff


Excerpt From: Hatmaker, Jen. “7.” B&H Publishing Group, 2011. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

Check out this book on the iBookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book//id488032028?mt=11


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment